forum

[Archived] Cursor stuck in top left screen.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-TeRa
So a few days back my cursor decided to go stuck on the top left side of the screen while I was playing a map.
I've disabled Windows Ink, Uninstalled Osu and the tablet drivers. None have worked, but when I disable raw input it goes back to normal. Of course I could just save the trouble and disable it and tweak the cursor speed in Wacom tablet properties, but I wouldn't have the patience to switch it back to normal when I want to draw.

I have a Wacom Intuos pen & touch small. Model, CTH-480.

Any kind of tip or help will be greatly appreciated.

And yes, I've looked at other forums. Nothing helped :/
Death
Other than disabling Windows Ink and turning off raw input, the only other known solution is to roll back to before the Windows Creators Update. That might be a little bit more work than setting an area.

I'm fairly certain the drivers for the CTH-480 allow you to create profiles for different programs so you can easily switch between different mappings.
bryanpedini

[-Glitch-] wrote:

my cursor decided to go stuck on the top left side of the screen
It's 99,99% related to

[-Glitch-] wrote:

raw input
So: as Death suggested,

Death wrote:

Other than disabling Windows Ink and turning off raw input, the only other known solution is to roll back to before the Windows Creators Update.
By the way: you can always try to enable raw input leaving disabled or enable if it's not the "grab mouse on Osu! window" option. Then try as a last option if none worked before to install Osu! again on a different (phys/virt)machine with the same properties (intended as drivers and Osu! build) and see what happens.
If even a fresh install of the game in a completely different machine doesn't help, your last chance on your you vs bugs survival game is to create a profile on the tablet app (which is possible as I have the same app because of a tablet of the same family) that defines a smaller area of the tablet.