forum

[Archived] [semi-SOLVED] Failed replay does not work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
Problem Details:
So when you just lost a map and you wish to watch your poor bad play you press F1 as shown in the top left corner of the "retry" dialog box and nothing happens...
VERIGOOD my OS!

osu! version: b20180323.2 (latest)
Obviously '-.-
Death
Do you have any special media shortcuts connected to your function keys? If so, try holding down the FN key while hitting F1.
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
No, as shown in the video, the program I downloaded just for the purpose of making this video shows all the keypresses, so if my F1 key should for example low my Windows audio volume it will show Low Vol instead of F1 (I also tried backupping and deleting my cfg files and even reinstall).
Thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
Any other suggestion on this?
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
I can confirm that on new stable b20180405.5 I have the same issue!
Plase help on this because recording a failed replay instead of having input lag (recording) during normal gameplay would be much easier!
Thanks in advance, I'll now go scrolling help forum to help others if I can (spare time :D)
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
UPDATE:

Due to the lack of informations found nowhere I decided to take a look at my keybindings to find if I accidentally modified the key to watch replays after a map fail and I found that there's no option for that but instead as playing with Q and W keys in standard and using F1 to skip cutscene and F2 to toggle scoreboard both replay and in-game interface toggles did not work. As of now I'm able to hide my HUD by pressing Shift+F2, but replays only worked after a keybinding reset so can I ask now if it is possible to add a keybind for replays in "Universal" tab in options so anyone that likes to use F1 for something else like me that I usually have there (+Alt key) my "Start Recording" of OBS because is very near my usual keyboard play area...
Thanks anyway to (actually anyone) for help me on and hope this thread helped who has viewed it and has a keybind on F1 as me.
BJP.