forum

[Archived] osu! not being captured by OBS.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vjdato21
Hi guys, so I want to stream at Twitch or even in Facebook. But OBS doesn't capture, tried looking for the renderer settings, but I cannot find the setting wherein I can change the renderer (OpenGL, DirectX). By the way, I have used both windows and game capture in OBS, but it won't work.

I'm sorry if I made another thread for this, I tried reading them, but I can't find solution. My laptop is GL553VW, I hope someone can help me 😢.
tmsGamer
put it in windows mode, osu is on noborder window by default, OBS studio cant capture osu cause it isn't recongnized as a window by OBS. just unmark the "fullscreen" on the display settings.
Topic Starter
vjdato21

tmsGamer wrote:

put it in windows mode, osu is on noborder window by default, OBS studio cant capture osu cause it isn't recongnized as a window by OBS. just unmark the "fullscreen" on the display settings.

Sadly, I can't do that, it will increase my latency if I do that.
Zormuche
Hi, i'm upping this subject because I have the same problem and I've been looking for solutions for hours and days without any result

OBS often won't recognise osu in full screen, and if I unmark the "full screen" option, it will increase the latency significantly.
THAT_otaku

Zormuche wrote:

Hi, i'm upping this subject because I have the same problem and I've been looking for solutions for hours and days without any result

OBS often won't recognise osu in full screen, and if I unmark the "full screen" option, it will increase the latency significantly.
Please dont reply to old threads. Make a new thread in the Help chat for your issue