forum

[Archived] Delete all visible

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SisconOniisan
Problem Details:
Using the "Delete ALL VISIBLE beatmaps!!" button doesn't seem to work as intended. It "deletes" it from the client directory but the files themselves are left in the drive, only deleting .osu files that only weigh 10-20 kbs on average. Pressing f5 also somehow restores SOME of the "deleted" items into the client directory too.

The screenshot I linked below shows the properties of the Songs folder in the Osu directory itself (Left Image) and a backup of the folder before I did some "deleting" (Right Image). I've "deleted" a couple thousand beatmaps so the changes in the folder's filesize shouldn't be that small, and I don't believe that that is its intended result.

It's also probably worth noting that the Songs folder was pasted into a new installation of Osu from a usb drive and the game folder has been moved around a couple of times. Also, while deleting, I was sorting via difficulty (1-10 stars visible) and used "mode=osu" on the search bar to narrow down the visible maps. These aren't directly related to the problem, but it might be relevant.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://i.imgur.com/ksMsQBV.png

Any help? I'm going to need as much free space as possible soon, but I don't want to remove everything.

osu! version: b20180321.1