forum

Top 50 Hardest Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TeamRWBYGD
If your in the GD (Geometry Dash) Community, then you know about Top 50 Hardest Demons list, I hope. In osu, we should have a Top 50 Hardest Beatmaps. In order for it to be on the list, it has to be done legit (or get someone else to verify it), it has to be recorded and uploaded to Youtube or any source, and it has to be ranked and/or approved. I think this should be added. I don't wanna copy GD in a way, it's just a way to see which are hardest. We should have mods to keep up with the map. I think this would make a great idea for osu!.

Second, we should have a unranked or unapproved list. It's like the aforementioned, but it has to be unranked or unapproved. You could send a beatmap with the link and we'll play it to see if it's really hard or not. This isn't in GD yet, so maybe in this game we could have a list like that. We should have mods, not the mods in the ranked list, to moderate and play beatmaps sent by beatmap creators to see if it'll make the list. I hope this gets into osu!
Sandy Hoey
You can do this outside of osu! on your own. A lot of people make lists, but it is hard to have an official one because it can be subjective
Planecakes
i would rather prefer red stars on the 10 hardest maps like they have in rock band.
worst fl player

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You can do this outside of osu! on your own. A lot of people make lists, but it is hard to have an official one because it can be subjective
abraker
So basically Dan courses

For those who don't know what that is, a set courses of varying skill level. Players who pass the courses are considered Dan -whatever max course they passed. Higher level Dan courses require replay file and VOD. An example of this are the mania community created various dan courses here, here, and here