forum

[Archived] how to setup wacom intuos tablet for osu on mac?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aregato
Problem Details:
I do not know how to setup a wacom tablet for osu on a macbook air. I have osu and i have installed the firmware for the tablet. I have tried to activate the os tablet support but it would not activate. The circle for indicating activation won't appear highlighted. :cry: anyone help?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Death
Sounds like something is wrong with the tablet itself if the indication light isn't even doing anything when it is plugged in (I'm assuming this is what you are referring to as "the circle for indication activation"). I'm also assuming your tablet does not work on your desktop with osu! closed either?

Double check the cord connecting the tablet to your computer is plugged in all the way, try using a different cord altogether, if you have access to another computer try using the tablet there. Make sure you have the correct drivers installed.

If none of the above works and this issue isn't specific to osu!, I'd recommend contacting the place you bought your tablet, or taking a look at Wacom's Support Page on their website. Wacom also has a contact page.