Swift311
Problem Details:

All the scores are not submiting and resulting this error to appear

Tried beta and stable versions
Topic Starter
Swift311

Any ways to fix?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Please check your osu! folder for a failed-replay.txt file, and please send it in an email to pe@ppy.sh

We are working on a way to fix this, apologies for the inconvenience.
Topic Starter
Swift311
I still have this problem and i send the file you asked
Dntm8kmeeatu

Swift311 wrote:

I still have this problem and i send the file you asked

It will take some time to figure out what's going wrong an develop a fix, stay posted. For now though I'm not aware of anything you can really do, other than wait.
kooboomoo
Im also having this problem along with audio not loading for beatmaps.
Dntm8kmeeatu

kooboomoo wrote:

Sounds like your audio drivers are fucked and is a different issue. When playing do you get a "Error during timing calculations, this score will not be submitted" error?
CrazyMonkey11

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

kooboomoo wrote:

Sounds like your audio drivers are fucked and is a different issue. When playing do you get a "Error during timing calculations, this score will not be submitted" error?

I am having the same issue about the scores not submitting, and I'm also getting random errors where beatmap audio does not load and doesn't let me play the beatmaps. This started happening around the same time that scores stopped submitting so I would suggest the chances of having the same two problems occur to two different people simultaneously and have one if the problems be a driver, I think that chance is slim.
Death

CrazyMonkey11 wrote:

I am having the same issue about the scores not submitting, and I'm also getting random errors where beatmap audio does not load and doesn't let me play the beatmaps. This started happening around the same time that scores stopped submitting so I would suggest the chances of having the same two problems occur to two different people simultaneously and have one if the problems be a driver, I think that chance is slim.
Your scores probably stopped submitting as a result of issues with your sound card/drivers, not the other way around. It is also entirely possible another person is having the same issue as you. Both you and kooboomoo most likely have the same issue, while the original post in this thread is something different.
Choodieshard
I'm having the issue of scores not submitting as well, it happens to me almost in every beatmap that I play.. The folder above also does not exist or I cannot find it, please help and/or fix soon! :c
Reiyyo
Have the same 2 problems.
CrazyMonkey11

Death wrote:

Your scores probably stopped submitting as a result of issues with your sound card/drivers, not the other way around. It is also entirely possible another person is having the same issue as you. Both you and kooboomoo most likely have the same issue, while the original post in this thread is something different.

So I actually went and updated my audio drivers (and all other drivers I could find outdated), but I'm still facing the same problem. When I play a song "A fata error occurred when..." and sometimes when I open Osu! some songs say there was a problem loading the audio for the beatmap, usually restarting Osu! fixed the problem with the beatmaps not loading, but the scores not submitting persists.

EDIT: I noticed the skin I had was having some issues so I changed to an older skin (older for me, I don't know when each skin came out), restarted the game and all the issues are APPARENTLY gone. I really don't know if the skin has anything to do with it, or if I just happened to get lucky. I've restarted the game several times to see if the issue would come back and so far it hasn't. If anything changes I'll post it here.

NOTE: Removed my original quote above since I believe it serves no purpose.
Choodieshard
it was working fine before I downloaded beasttrollmc's skin, afterwards none of my scores were able to be submitted

Edit: it surprisingly worked after I deleted the skin, my scores can now be submitted again..
kooboomoo

CrazyMonkey11 wrote:

Death wrote:

So I actually went and updated my audio drivers (and all other drivers I could find outdated), but I'm still facing the same problem. When I play a song "A fata error occurred when..." and sometimes when I open Osu! some songs say there was a problem loading the audio for the beatmap, usually restarting Osu! fixed the problem with the beatmaps not loading, but the scores not submitting persists.

EDIT: I noticed the skin I had was having some issues so I changed to an older skin (older for me, I don't know when each skin came out), restarted the game and all the issues are APPARENTLY gone. I really don't know if the skin has anything to do with it, or if I just happened to get lucky. I've restarted the game several times to see if the issue would come back and so far it hasn't. If anything changes I'll post it here.

NOTE: Removed my original quote above since I believe it serves no purpose.

My audio drivers are up to date and working just fine. The problems with beatmaps not loading audio and my scores not being submitted seems to happens sporadically. As Choodieshard said I think it might be an issue with skins that is causing scores not to be submitted.
Dntm8kmeeatu

kooboomoo wrote:

My audio drivers are up to date and working just fine. The problems with beatmaps not loading audio and my scores not being submitted seems to happens sporadically. As Choodieshard said I think it might be an issue with skins that is causing scores not to be submitted.

I believe the issue was found out to be memory related, so certain skins causing it *is* "possible" I think. Try playing with a simple skin or default for a bit and seeing if it every shows up again.
Himeragi
I experienced the same problem after downloading BEastrollmc's skins and like the guy above i deleted the skin and all works fine now.
Torachi
I've had the problem for about 2 weeks now and I've updated my audio drivers, I've removed most of my skins, I've reinstalled osu! and it doesn't go away. I've mailed the failed-text.txt file twice, about to mail it my third time.
Why I haven't mailed the other 50 times I've gotten this problem is because I didn't want to spam.
I think I'm going insane. Please for the love of god find a fix for this soon.
everydaydota2
у меня тоже присутствует такая проблема из-за чего несколько рекордов по прежнему висят не засчитанными
bagels-
in the osu! file, i found a "repair osu" shortcut, after clicking on it and letting the program run, my osu worked perfectly fine. ;D
Kisaragi
i just remove the skin that lagged osu! and restarting osu! and it worked
show more