forum

[Archived] Raw Input/Mouse Acceleration Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OlmyBootycheeks
Problem Details: I've been getting issues with stuttering recently, so I went through my nvidia settings to fix the lag. I also went through windows mouse and video effect settings to reduce input lag. When I reopened osu!, I felt like I was playing with mouse acceleration on. I went back and reverted all of the changes, and reinstalled, but mouse acceleration still felt enabled. The only fix that I have found is disabling raw input which feels just as odd as mouse acceleration.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://youtu.be/1wb5Ej9gAMQ
This is what happens when I move my mouse back and forth at a constant speed with raw input on, and pointer precision off in windows settings. I don't know why the flickering is happening, but at the moments where my cursor jets off to the side I had not changed how I was moving my mouse at all.

osu! version: Stable
Knuckles
hey has there been a fix to this problem that you know of, cause it's happening to me and it's just starting to get ridiculous... it happened after i plugged in a tablet and installed pen xp drivers for my first time... once i started i uninstalled the drivers, tried everything in my osu game and it still feels like i have mouse acceleration...
dem_plays
i also have this problem, i think it has to do with raw input option, when i turn it on my mouse moves at light speed, when i turn it off its slow, idk what to do i tried all the things i could, i installed osu! lazer and its fine, just the normal osu is bugging