forum

[Archived] Skinning: Why does the numbers change sizes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZixK_
Problem Details:

I.. have NO clue what I'm doing wrong.
I havn't kept up-to-date with making the skin, but right now I'm just going through it and "cleaning" it before I start making progress and this was what I kept trying to find solutions before but never did.
It's most likely to happen to score-9 but all the "score" are 33x46 and 66x92 with @2x
If the problem is about @2x I can start off by telling "I doubt it". I have @2x on everything I've skinned so far and I know that they have to be twice the size than the ones without the @2x.
I have watched tutorials and such, mostly from this forum https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/51694.. Untill I used other skins as refferences. Mainly to decide sizes and what to name the png's.
I use Paint.Net. Reason? 1st: It's free. 2nd: It's better than photoshop for fast work not to metion it's easier to learn as well. 3rd: I don't have a 3rd.
But I doubt it has to do with the program you create the skin with.
Might it be the Skin.ini? Why would it mostly affect score-9 if that's the case?
I have no idea if the image BBCode worked or not.. Can't see anything in preview..

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Ranking panel

Score

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Awishi
Make sure your score numbers are complete for both SD and HD Resolutions and are named properly in your skin folder.

It seems that you are in an HD Resolution and either you have an SD Resolution of your score-9 that is named score-9@2x, or there is no HD Resolution image for your score-9 (that is supposed to be score-9@2x, and with that the SD Resolution of score-9 is used).