forum

[Archived] wacom ctl 480 issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
Problem Details:i bought this tablet today and after uninstalling the drivers (the one with no lag) the cursor on screen seems very jumpy as if it keeps changing speed i have used the fix m,y pen and disabled windows ink any help would be appreciated
update
another thing i have noticed is that the cursor is also quite shaky even when moving

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
a screen shot of my settings https://gyazo.com/55d34ca9132fba305c5cab4d351920dd

osu! version: 20180226cuttingedge
Tobias Leander
Try reinstalling your drivers tablet drivers, i'd recommend this driver, as its the one with the least amount of input lag.

Try disabling OS TabletPC Support, or any similar feature.

Also after you have clicked make everything good in the FixMyPen Tool make sure to restart your system, as it will only take effect after that.

Heres a screenshot of my ingame settings if that would be usefull
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
sadly this hasn't worked for me :/
Sebbe
I've got a CTH-470 and I get that problem everytime i plug it in to the computer.
It fixes itself when i restart the drivers.
Right click on computer and go to (I think it's called properties. The one you need administrator on your computer)
Open Services and programs -> Services.
Then search for your drivers. Mine is called Wacom Consumer Driver.
Rightclick and restart. Check if that does anything.
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
this has not worked either
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
so i have tried the tablet with osu lazer and McOSU and the same thing is happening (although in standard osu for some reason the game has started to stutter a ridiculous amount where as in lazer and McOsu it seems okay) but the way the tablet cursor moves is very strange although i dont get the issue with a mouse but it isn't the tablet as i have only just bought it and also before i bought this one i bought the XP PEN g430 and have had the same issue i have no idea what it could be as its not a hardware problem as everything else in my pc works fine and if it is a software problem i have no idea what it could be as i have the correct drivers, have re installed them over 20 times, i even went so far as to wipe my whole pc and after that i tried going back to windows 7 and that did not work so i have now come back to windows 10, this has been going on for a month now and i have gotten no where
Kuronagichi
I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE! HELP US SOMEONE