forum

[Archived] Missing Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mistigrix
Most of the songs I have are untouched, but there are some with maps above 5* that are not showing up. I am able to go into edit to select the map, but I cannot select any of the songs in solo. Most of the songs have other maps of lower star rating.
Death
Make sure you are not filtering beatmaps by difficulty:
iamjune
My beatmaps are still missing even my settings are like that.
and they are in the songs folder? please help me!
Death

iamjune wrote:

My beatmaps are still missing even my settings are like that.
and they are in the songs folder? please help me!

Make sure you are not grouping by anything in the top right corner of the song selection screen.

If they still aren't there, hit F5.
iamjune
Thanks there all back all 800+ of them... oh god!
Nekodev
Also having this problem, but it doesn't seem to be effecting a specific star level like the OP's problem. I'm missing around 5 maps (that I've noticed) gone ive noticed because one of my collections suddenly had one map. (F5 doesn't seem to work for me).

Edit: they still seem to be in my songs folder, but the game doesn't recognize them?
Death

XiidosPZX wrote:

Also having this problem, but it doesn't seem to be effecting a specific star level like the OP's problem. I'm missing around 5 maps (that I've noticed) gone ive noticed because one of my collections suddenly had one map. (F5 doesn't seem to work for me).
Check to make sure the maps you are looking for are actually inside your Songs folder. If they are, group by "no grouping" on the song selection screen in-game and look for them, perhaps they were just removed from your collections accidentally.
Nekodev

Death wrote:

XiidosPZX wrote:

Check to make sure the maps you are looking for are actually inside your Songs folder. If they are, group by "no grouping" on the song selection screen in-game and look for them, perhaps they were just removed from your collections accidentally.
They are in my songs folder still but fail to come up when i type in their names, even in "no grouping"

Edit: they still appear to be in my "collections" database file in the osu! folder