forum

Hello, new one here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Musynx_old
Hello everyone who plays osu! (right now 11.647.066~~ That's a HUGE community! (●Ω●;))
I wanted to introduce myself and wanted to kindly ask for some beginner advice ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ.

My name in osu! is Musynx. A little reminiscent of the game I recently still play (*⌒▽⌒). (And I know that it's not original, I'm fairly bad at giving myself nicknames...)
I found this game while being bored and started to get out of rhythm games that I felt interrested in (and I still have to wait for a Android Realease of 'Cytus II'... (;-_-)). Sadly, I don't have any friends or colleagues that like or have any interest into rhythm games, so I came alone and don't have anyone to share my liking with.
My first attempts on Easy Difficulty Maps were fairly chill, the concept is surely easy to learn, at least for me. I just tried one attempt on an Insane Difficulty maps, just to set a bar for me... And that was surely Insane, at least for me (●Ω●;). I'm still not perfect and I'm fairly bad with aiming those circles (I think that's why all laugh at me while I'm playing FPS games with some of my colleagues...)

Anyways, were was I... uhm yeah HI EVERYONE (*・∀・)ノ゛, I'm glad that I can expierience a rhythm game with a huge community, it is quite suprising for me to start this game at it's fullest extend o(*^▽^*)o.
keremaru
welcome to the game owo
really, the only tips i can give you is one, find your own playstyle, whether it's your keybinds, your sensitivity or even the skin that you use; two, play beatmaps at your own pace, don't try to go for 6* maps when you can only do 1-2* maps. eventually, you'll be good enough to play most beatmaps, and that's when you would most likely notice your skill gap from when you started to then. my third tip is just to "enjoy game", or something like that.
hope to see more of you around osu! :owohehe:
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
[ Sekki ]
Hi, feel free to add me. :)