forum

[Archived] I did a song but it did not give me any PP.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nemhain1337
Problem Details:
So today I played one song and I passed it, on the ranking screen said that I gained an amount of PP, but when I went back to the song selection screen, my PP was the same. I came to my profile here and my PP wasn't any higher.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/dY0BD

osu! version: 20171227.2
Sandy Hoey
The numbers that pop up are ranks and acc changes. Normally a rank increase is connected to a gain in pp, but not necessarily

if you check the global leaderboards and that score is there, then the score has been submitted, but it just didn't give you any pp (it isnt in your top plays)
Topic Starter
Nemhain1337

Sandy Hoey wrote:

The ranked screen doesn't show pp growth. The numbers that pop up are ranks and acc changes. Normally a rank increase is connected to a gain in pp, but not necessarily
I know, but in the middle of the screen numbers pop-up, saying the ranks that you gained, how much pp you gained and if you gained or losed accuracy
Sandy Hoey
It is probably just being slow to update then. Check back in a couple of hours and see if there has been any change since the play is not yet showing up in your top plays
Topic Starter
Nemhain1337
Thanks!
Sandy Hoey
And im pretty sure the numbers that pop up are rank, score, and acc. Not pp
Nitsches

Sandy Hoey wrote:

And im pretty sure the numbers that pop up are rank, score, and acc. Not pp
They are, pp only add themselves on your "profile banner" when you scroll a bit under the score stuff
But you can define aprox. how much you won by how many ranks you get without going on your profile