forum

[Archived] Looking for an EASY-TO-READ skin...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP
Before you guys tear me up for posting on the wrong forum topic or whatever, let me say this. I feel like posting on here simply because I think it'll get more views than the skinning section of the forums.

Anyways, I am looking for an easy to read skin to use that will help me get better. I don't want any fancy flashes or whatever. I have tried A LOT of freaking skins and I hate them all. What some people think is a good and easy to read skin may not be the same for the next person. So I am willing to try as many skins as possible to find the right one for me. So please comment what your favorite skin or skins are for me to try out. I am also willing to gift anyone a month worth of Supporter for one person who sends me a skin that I find appealing.

Something to note. I don't want circles to be filled in...I want it to be transparent as well as the sliders, and to have numbers in the circles. Thank you.
Tobias Leander
Hello

try www's skin skin. i personaly think its pretty clean, and not distracting.

you can always customize the skins yourself if you really dont like any of the skins out there.
theres alot of skinning tutorials out there, mabye consider taking your time to customize a skin.

in all of my skins i always change the cursor and some other stuff if i dont like it. :idea:
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP

Tobias Leander wrote:

Hello

try www's skin skin. i personaly think its pretty clean, and not distracting.

you can always customize the skins yourself if you really dont like any of the skins out there.
theres alot of skinning tutorials out there, mabye consider taking your time to customize a skin.

in all of my skins i always change the cursor and some other stuff if i dont like it. :idea:
but how would i customize the skin? i dont know how to code and stuff
Tobias Leander
skinning doesnt require coding skills.
it just require an editor and making some circles.
mabye a little coding in the skin.ini for the combo colours.

Heres 4 examples of what you can do.

1) just copy the things from other skins that you like over to the 'current' one.

2) go and read t/51694 its pretty neet if u wanna start skinning, or watch some youtube videos showing you how to skin.

3) theres a site where u can create a basic skin called OsuSkinner, its great for beginners that want to make theier own first skin.

4) just find a skin and be lazy. ;)

- Tobias Leander