forum

[Archived] plz help me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HanRyDickk
I want to play multiplayer , but my Osu! didn't let me play , His said "can't connect to bancho" make me so angry :x
some body help me please :(

P/s : lịt mợ tiếng anh ghi vậy là max trình r ai đó giúp vs muốn chơi muti mà nó cứ hiện
"không thể kết nối tới bancho"
hay "kết nối bị lỗi , chờ 1 phút để gửi điểm kết nối lại" bla bla
khó chịu lắm giúp vs :(
Sandy Hoey
Try this

t/647666
Topic Starter
HanRyDickk

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Try this

t/647666

thanks but it didn't work
i can connect to bancho now but Osu! said "disconnected , trying to connect to bancho " - this is not true lol , that words is made out from me but it said slightly like that because that words is vietnamese
p/s : it's hard to translating VietNamese to Englisg lol
Sandy Hoey
I know exactly what message you are talking about. Try restarting your router, flushing DNS, and renewing IPconfig.
Topic Starter
HanRyDickk

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I know exactly what message you are talking about. Try restarting your router, flushing DNS, and renewing IPconfig.
I know you're helping me and i so happy with that help but ... it's doesn't work :( both of the first aren't help my Osu connect to bancho
second
i don't know what is renewing IPconfig mean or what it is , I still not learned that :( pls help me
i can't play Osu with my friends :(
do you have a different ways ? HELP ME :(
Topic Starter
HanRyDickk
I can connect to bancho but
1 If i play multi , Osu will disconnect bancho right now :(
2 If i play single player mode , just a few mins and Osu still disconnected to bancho
any body plz help me , i dnt want to be this :( boo hoo
Tobias Leander
Hello

Since neither of the things above helped you, it might be a issue with your internet connection.
Try doing a wifi speed test, or contacting your internet provider.
Since something clearly is wrong with your internet connection.