forum

[Archived] Tablet feels off, diffrent.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wolvahulk
Problem Details: So for like 2 weeks now my tablet isnt working properly in osu!, the sensitivity is off, its jittery it kinda feels like a lot of input lag (even though there isnt much) and overall it just feels diffrent from what im used too and its annoying, it feels diffrent each map or even minute I play. Really inconsistent, I dont have a clue to whats happening, Ive tried disabling and enabling features using VizBirFixmyPen and I tested it on a friends PC and it still doesnt work properly, or at least how it used too. My only guess is that its the pen or whole tablet thats broken. Yes I disabled Windows Ink, I have raw input on and TabletPC support, I have my sens at 1 and im on fullscreen unlimited FPS and I drag cuz hovering causes input lag on my model.

Tablet model: Wacom Intuos CTL-490 Draw S

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Cant really screenshot nor record how a tablet feels.

EDIT: Id like to add that I tried messing about with osu! settings aswell as tablet settings, I tested my tablet on 4 diffrent pc's ad my input latency is all right no problems there. The cursor itself just feels off, not like it used to.

EDIT2: Well I bought a new pen, and it may just be me but it feels a bit better, tbh I think my whole problem has something to do with the windows creator update since it all started after I got an windows update. Even though I didnt have my cursor stuck in the left corner like most people, I heard it can just make ur tablet not work as intended etc., I tried turning off raw input and its kinda better I guess.

Id like to add that today I had my cursor get stuck in the top left side of the screen for a while. Kinda like the windows 10 creators update problem, so its probably that or my whole tablet is broken :/

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Loaf Bloke
same issue please if you find a fix let me know
ChibiDesu
Are you using letterboxing? I would suggest you to play a bit with the settings, try turning on/off letterboxing, raw input and map absolute raw input to the osu! window. I would also try setting your area (even if you didn't change it) only for osu! itself in wacom drivers. https://puu.sh/zrULn/e9aca574b7.png

If that doesn't help, you can try to completely reinstall your tablet drivers (or use an older version) and see if that changes anything. How about your graphics drivers, is everyhing up to date? It could be anything.
Topic Starter
wolvahulk

ChibiDesu- wrote:

Are you using letterboxing? I would suggest you to play a bit with the settings, try turning on/off letterboxing, raw input and map absolute raw input to the osu! window. I would also try setting your area (even if you didn't change it) only for osu! itself in wacom drivers. https://puu.sh/zrULn/e9aca574b7.png

If that doesn't help, you can try to completely reinstall your tablet drivers (or use an older version) and see if that changes anything. How about your graphics drivers, is everyhing up to date? It could be anything.
Thats exactly the problem it can be anything. The only thing I havent tried that you mentioned is switch letterboxing off.