forum

Shaking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
enryotoki
Ok, I`ve always had some sort of nerves issue in pretty much anything, but in osu! It`s a pain in the ass.

Lets say i`m fc`ing a 4.5* tv size map. When the chorus starts my heart rate goes fucking sky high and I start shaking.
Any way to help with this?

(Not to mention if i get quite far with an SS its practically impossible for me to finish it because of nerves)

edit: video - https://youtu.be/kPRWRMvTvbI
E m i
If you breathe as if you're calm even if you're not, you should improve this a tiny bit. trust me

also my own experience is that the less stressful my life was, the less stressful osu was also (lol think about it)
Topic Starter
enryotoki
Thanks, ill try to ;-;.
Still open to any more suggestions :).
(I also attached a video in the original post about the issue)
pandaBee
Theres no magic cure. Play more.
kai99
same tho ngl, thats why i drag
Barusamikosu
I saw there in your video the shakes started after that break in the middle. A mental trick I like to use sometimes on long maps with breaks is to think of them like multiple TV sizes.

If we take your map as an example: You get to the first break--congratulations you FC'd a 535 combo TV Size. Put that achievement aside mentally for a bit now and think about the 327 combo map that you have to play now. That's a bit more than Harumachi Clover but still less than the average TV size map. It sounds ridiculous but sometimes it works.
[ Scarlet Red ]
Honestly something like this gets fixed over time. Playing the song often can help as well. I don't personally have a way I cope with it tho.
kai99

Barusamikosu wrote:

I saw there in your video the shakes started after that break in the middle. A mental trick I like to use sometimes on long maps with breaks is to think of them like multiple TV sizes.

If we take your map as an example: You get to the first break--congratulations you FC'd a 535 combo TV Size. Put that achievement aside mentally for a bit now and think about the 327 combo map that you have to play now. That's a bit more than Harumachi Clover but still less than the average TV size map. It sounds ridiculous but sometimes it works.
this might actually help me too, breaks just BREAK me apart inside and i just die.