forum

Cant find comfortable pen grip and tablet area

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mike Hunt
Anyone have ideas how to find good pen grip and tablet area? Large area feels pretty good but i cant hit top left and bottom right corners with that.
E m i
Move your hand from red position to green position

Or decrease the size of your area to the largest size at which you don't encounter those problems

Or both actually
pandaBee
Thats actually kind of cool, never thought of it. hows it work out for you?
E m i

pandaBee wrote:

Thats actually kind of cool, never thought of it. hows it work out for you?
the hand position itself is very fine (actually it feels a lot better when top and bottom half of the screen are equalized and you don't need to move UP to be in the center of the screen) but the fact that my fingers still bump into each other has a big impact on my gameplay

maybe there are pen grips which don't have that problem? i wish i knew one
Topic Starter
Mike Hunt

Momi wrote:

Move your hand from red position to green position

Or decrease the size of your area to the largest size at which you don't encounter those problems

Or both actually

Its pretty wierd to aim with my hand in that position and i cant hit left side of the tablet if i have area that i can aim with and if i decrease my area i cant aim.
Topic Starter
Mike Hunt
Anyone have any ideas? i want to play this game but i get so annoyed because i cant find comfortable pen grip ++ my hand starts to hurt if i play like 2min+ map with this grip.
Anemic Witch
Setup your play area so you can comfortably hit every corner (as stated above). As for grip you can try to add some rubber bands or scrunchies to your pen to fixate your grip and prevent slipping during gameplay.

Also stop changing your active area, if you change it once a week you will never find comfortable one and your aim skill with hit a wall because of that.
Topic Starter
Mike Hunt

Master_chan wrote:

Setup your play area so you can comfortably hit every corner (as stated above). As for grip you can try to add some rubber bands or scrunchies to your pen to fixate your grip and prevent slipping during gameplay.

Also stop changing your active area, if you change it once a week you will never find comfortable one and your aim skill with hit a wall because of that.
i kinda got my area figured out but grip i have always used just suddenly started feeling like shit and i cant aim