forum

[resolved] this will sound stupid, but here we go...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carrots2
Problem Details:
alright so i just started playing osu! and it's fucking amazing. my only problem is.. I CANT FIND THE SONG I WANT TO PLAY! i wanna try the Rockefeller street (the one he plays in the video that everyone knows about with the two guys dancing (/Ö)/ \(Ö\) (/Ö)/ (/Ö)/ ) but when i search in the search too "roc" nothing comes up.... how do you search?!
(link to video: https://youtu.be/JPVIgshtOag)
(link to what i think is the "beatmap"? https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=110175&m=0)
Video or screenshot showing the problem:
(tried to paste screenshot, didnt work. i just click the osu! button, then the "play" button, the "solo" button, and then i type "roc")

solution is prob obvious and im just retarded.. nonetheless, may there be a kind soul out there to help me?

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
I'm assuming you have already downloaded and imported the map? If not, click on the big download button on that listing page you linked and double click on the downloaded .osz file to import it into the game.

Ignore this if you haven't done that yet

Make sure you are not grouping by anything at the top right of the song selection screen. Also make sure you are not filtering beatmaps by their difficulty:
Topic Starter
Carrots2
oh mb, it appears my brain decided to filter out that huge "DOWLOAD MAP HERE" when looking for a way do download it... not even kidding. THANK YOU!

\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/\o\ /o/ \o\ \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/ /o/