forum

Hello! new to the forums.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Regay
Hello people of osu! This is my first post on the forums though I'm shy on posting in the forums :>

I actually made this account a year ago. Never played osu for the whole year until I decided to play it 2 weeks ago for the first time.

Imma give you two facts about me:

- I'm a lefty. That means I write and draw with my left hand, but in terms of using a computer, I use my right hand for my mouse.
- Since I'm a lefty, I have a hard time in doing spinners.

I'm ragey. You can call me regay or gay (apparently most "online" friends of mine call me that). I'm a person who likes to play challenging games such as osu. How I started playing the game is below:

I play a variety of video games, especially games when it comes to rhythm and timing. My first and second rhythm games were Geometry Dash and Audiosurf respectively. I've been playing those games for like a few years until I stopped playing.

Until I saw a recommended video a year ago on the youtube home screen which is an osu! video. I was wondering myself: "what is osu? some kind of rhythm game?" So I clicked it, watched it till the end and that's how I started downloading the game, but nervous to open the game for no apparent reason until a year after, I decided to play it to see what is in the game.

And voila! The game was like somehow the perfect rhythm game for me. I've been practicing myself on how to react quickly on harder difficulties and a variety of beatmaps to choose from. Until now, I'm still trying to spin faster with a mouse (I suck at spinning with a mouse. I wished I have a tablet.)

That is how I started playing osu. I usually play hard - insane beatmaps, but I do try my best to complete very hard maps.

That's enough I guess lol. My bad if my grammar is wrong lol and hoping to make some friends here :>

-
Achromalia
henlo .w.

welcome to the forums~

anyways, enjoy the game! there are tons of different genres of music to find here, with different maps from different mappers, from different backgrounds and different musical taste. it's a pretty nice place to expand your musical tastes.

goodluck
Iyouka
Welcome to this game and forum! Ayy lefty player! (I'm also lefty and use mouse at right hand)

Btw I don't know if this going to work for everyone who lefty, at spinner I spin clockwise and can reach 350+ 'spm'. If this doesn't work we'll try to spin counter clockwise. Well if both doesn't work, maybe you need to practice and 'play more'.

Btw remember this sentence : "pls enjoy game" :oops:
DJ Enetro
After all, happiness is the key to success ;)

Welcome to osu! (And the forums for that matter)
keremaru
welcome to the forums and osu (wowie a year old account)
i use trackpad which is easier for me because im a leftie as well -.-
i mean, i can use mouse, but my rpm is significantly lower.
vizzy
Welcome. Hope you like it here.
[ Sekki ]
Hi, feel free to add me. :)
Topic Starter
Regay

Iyouka wrote:

Welcome to this game and forum! Ayy lefty player! (I'm also lefty and use mouse at right hand)

Btw I don't know if this going to work for everyone who lefty, at spinner I spin clockwise and can reach 350+ 'spm'. If this doesn't work we'll try to spin counter clockwise. Well if both doesn't work, maybe you need to practice and 'play more'.

Btw remember this sentence : "pls enjoy game" :oops:
Well I spin clockwise and I can reach around 280 - 325 rpm (by keep playing the game lol). yeah i'm used to clockwise spinning :> and thanks for the tip.
exsemipro
Hi fellow osu player