forum

Suggestions for what keyboard to play osu with?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-aster
Hello there,
I hope you're all having a nice day today, I was meaning to ask this question sooner, but I got caught up in things. Quite recently, me and my parents have been going off and on about my keyboard, a Cobra Series E-BLUE K753 Multicolor Back Lighting Gaming Keyboard, being too obnoxiously loud. Since I usually play osu with this keyboard and have my earbuds in, I have no idea how loud the keyboard is until they are out, only leaving my parents to her the endless "click" and "clack" that each of my keys make. I want to play osu in peace, without them yelling at me to switch out keyboards, basically a flat HP keyboard so it doesn't drive their nerves up the ceiling. Are there any suggestions on what keyboard I should replace this one with, or should I invest in key caps that don't make as much noise, preferably something less clack-y? I'd just love to play osu again in peace without the complaints of my parents, y'know?
Lyawi
LovelyA72
Try lenovo Think series! My laptop is a lenovo ThinkPad P50, and the keyboard is awesome(even better than some mechanical keyboard)! I believe they also manufacture USB keyboards... Just search on Google!