forum

Two cursors with tablet [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gewfie
I got myself a bamboo tablet today and figured I'd give osu a shot. In game (including menus) whenever I move the cursor with the tablet a second cursor will appear off to the side of it. Any suggestions? They move at the same speed and direction so I can't tell which is the real one. Makes it really hard to try playing with it instead of a mouse.
Luna
Set mouse speed to 1.0 in osu! options
CapnDavid
that happens to me when i got my Bamboo Tablet for the first two days, just don't set the mouse sensitivity to high.
Topic Starter
Gewfie
Thanks haha. Was worried for a bit there. Works quite well now. Just curious, do you click with the pen or with z/x while using a tablet? Ive tried both ways. Pen is easier until there are a lot of fast notes.
gunter
Gewfie it depends on preference. If you feel more comfortable using the pen only then go for it

Edit: Also did anyone find a fix for this without lowering the senitivity?
Death
The last response here is from 6 years ago, if you are having issues please make a new thread. If setting your sensitivity to 1.0 fixes whatever issue you are having, you can replicate a different sensitivity by changing the active area of your tablet in its drivers.