forum

How do I feel excitement?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
It feels like my whole life has been all the same, nothing interesting has come up to me giving me a greater reason to end myself right now CAUSE I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF!

Enough about me being suicidal, can you guys tell me some exciting and "fun" things to do?
levesterz
abraker

szkiller wrote:

Enough about me being suicidal, can you guys tell me some exciting and "fun" things to do?
Seeing code work after hours of debugging
Vuelo Eluko

abraker wrote:

This involves all the stages of grief i've found.
Same order even too
E m i
Lol I wish I could make a tutorial on this.

Okay, get into a relationship and everything will do itself by itself and within itself. Yes? ;w;
Vuelo Eluko

Momiji wrote:

Okay, get into a relationship and everything will do itself by itself and within itself. Yes? ;w;
i made another 2 sec video!

your fav
E m i

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Momiji wrote:

i made another 2 sec video!

your fav
Hey I saw the 9 sec video a few days ago you aim prodigy
Semi relatedly do you ever do this on streams https://puu.sh/zike5/96ae7824a7.mp4 @_@
Vuelo Eluko
i never not do that on a stream nowadays
Naimae
do you ever think like while playing osu or something like "huh i wish i could do this" or "i wish i could do that"

you could try doing that so you could feel better about yourself and stuff

if you want pure excitement though you could become an adrenaline junkie
abraker

citremi wrote:

do you ever think like while playing osu or something like "huh i wish i could do this" or "i wish i could do that"
yes

citremi wrote:

you could try doing that so you could feel better about yourself and stuff
but fail and be depressed

citremi wrote:

if you want pure excitement though you could become an adrenaline junkie
I see being an adrenaline junkie as a contradiction. You want to get into dangerous situations that are safe enough for you to get out a live but also feel what it's like to be on the brink of getting fucked. There is a fine line there which can't hold forever. The more you do the closer you are crossing that line, and not just because of odds, but because you can get used it and need something more adrenaline inducing. So you either quit being an adrenaline junkie before you get fucked, or you get fucked.
Naimae

abraker wrote:

but fail and be depressed
yeah but the important thing is trying
at the end of the day i can only lead the horse to the river

abraker wrote:

I see being an adrenaline junkie as a contradiction. You want to get into dangerous situations that are safe enough for you to get out a live but also feel what it's like to be on the brink of getting fucked. There is a fine line there which can't hold forever. The more you do the closer you are crossing that line, and not just because of odds, but because you can get used it and need something more adrenaline inducing. So you either quit being an adrenaline junkie before you get fucked, or you get fucked.
oof
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

abraker wrote:

szkiller wrote:

relateable, I've been a roblox dev myself and I know 3 languages
- Lua
- Python
- C++
abraker

szkiller wrote:

relateable, I've been a roblox dev myself and I know 3 languages
- Lua
- Python
- C++
Not sure where Lua is applicable anymore. Seems like its days are numbered ever since python took over. Try learning Rust.
Vuelo Eluko
hw2 modding is largely done in lua
old ass game tho
techno3452
Watch jake paul and logan paul. They are so cute :oops: :D
abraker

techno3452 wrote:

Watch jake paul and logan paul. They are so cute :oops: :D
anyway. . .

New page suckerz!
Achromalia

szkiller wrote:

It feels like my whole life has been all the same, nothing interesting has come up to me giving me a greater reason to end myself right now CAUSE I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF!

well shit

this probably would be me

apathy is a sack of shit
Saturnalize
commit genocide
Achromalia

Saturnalize wrote:

commit genocide
fair enough
Saturnalize
Don't worry it's not a crime if there's no witness
show more