i also eat food
J25_games

techno3452 wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Umm i eat bread with ketchup

I eat di..... I eat biscuit with mayonaise

you were going to say dippable apples wern't you
Naimae
It is hard for me to understand those who do not eat rice. Eating a meal without rice is like doing a painting with a canvas. There is nothing to keep the meal together. Noodles are fine, but they are not as solidly stable as rice as a food. They are also not as versatile - who would eat noodles with steak? Not many, I imagine a lot of people would find that combination awkward. Bread also isn't as powerful. Bread fulfills a specific niche specifically for sandwiches, or as a temporary substitute, should there be no plate to eat with.

Rice is an incredibly stable food, however. It is dry, you can take a set amount without upsetting the rest of the rice reserves, and it comes in many flavors. White rice, brown rice, jambalaya rice, all kinds of rice. "How would you like to do your painting today?"

I am a fan of sticky white rice, the Korean/Japanese kind. Rice that does not stick together is much harder to eat, in my opinion, and is just dryer in general. There's no fun in that. There are few foods that you could not eat with rice, and that alone explains just how versatile this staple is. Rice with meat, rice with eggs, rice with cheese, rice with fishcake, rice with potatoes (incredibly filling), rice with spam, rice with spam and eggs, rice with rice - all of these are valid. You would not, however, eat noodles with spam or bread with fishcake (If you do, please let me know).

And eating a meal without rice? Unthinkable. Where's the balancing part of your meal? Everything that you might eat with rice has some kind of unique flavor rice is the balancing factor, the thing that returns you to 0 before traveling in a different direction on the vehicle of another flavor.

To be without rice is to be without substance. No rice, no life.
Lyawi
abraker
I am eating Rice Krispies as I am typing this
J25_games

abraker wrote:

I am eating Rice Krispies as I am typing this

at least you can eat those do you know how hard it is to find things made with kosher gelatin
Endaris
o2jam players disagree
yuhaii

Endaris wrote:

o2jam players disagree
I eat rice shush
abraker
Normally threads like these would meet their swift demise fairly quickly
On this day and age we are blessed to see what is beyond that what we could not see before

Turns out we didn't miss out on much, but failed to make much
johnmedina999
New page
DJ Enetro
ごはんを食べます
(I eat rice)
J25_games

abraker wrote:

Normally threads like these would meet their swift demise fairly quickly
On this day and age we are blessed to see what is beyond that what we could not see before

Turns out we didn't miss out on much, but failed to make much

It won't die but only slowly fade away through time
abraker

J25_games wrote:

It won't die but only slowly fade away through time
but isn't something sufficiently faded away effectively dead?
Topic Starter
techno3452

J25_games wrote:

techno3452 wrote:

I eat di..... I eat biscuit with mayonaise
you were going to say dippable apples wern't you
dick
show more