forum

[Archived] Osu! won't let me login

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koenhs
So the problem that I'm having is that my laptop, on which I previously always had been playing osu! fully crashed and i had to fully wipe everything including everything osu! related (not sure if this matters or not). Now i have a Desktop on which i installed osu!. I logged in as usual but then the problem started.

It asked me for verification, i verified myself so i thought that'd be it, but no. When i launch Osu! it keeps telling me to verify, if i click the verify link it tells me i'm already verified. I've tried re-installing Osu!, Logging in and out of Osu! (both game and website). Even tried to wait a few days hoping it would fix itself. But none of that worked, i can't see anything in the FAQ section of the website either that could help me with this.

Would highly appreciate any solution for this obnoxious problem. I don't wanna have to make a new account.
Thanks in advance! ^_^
Death

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh