forum

[duplicate] osu!Direct Change Request

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-REV-
I want to talk about osu!Direct in its current state.

Currently we have filters that address beatmaps from New Releases, Top Rated, and Most Played respectively. This is not a bad base sorting figure for the beatmaps on a basic level with the drop down menus giving just a little mare tailoring to your search. My only gripe with the current setup is "New Releases" for some reason with that type of name is not chronological.

On to what i wanted to propose for osu!Direct.

More filtering options.

and

"Show Not downloaded beatmaps"

^^^ This feature is the opposite from the "show downloaded beatmaps" and i would hope would filter them out. I don't know about everyone else here but when you have over 14k beatmaps trying to find songs you don't have on osu!direct will take quite the amount of scrolling. Ive seen people who have close to 30k beatmaps which were honestly probably the troopers who downloaded all the beatmap packs as they came out which i refuse to do now T_T
Tanomoshii Nekojou

-REV- wrote:

More filtering options.
Duplicate: t/24580

-REV- wrote:

"Show Not downloaded beatmaps"

^^^ This feature is the opposite from the "show downloaded beatmaps" and i would hope would filter them out. I don't know about everyone else here but when you have over 14k beatmaps trying to find songs you don't have on osu!direct will take quite the amount of scrolling. Ive seen people who have close to 30k beatmaps which were honestly probably the troopers who downloaded all the beatmap packs as they came out which i refuse to do now T_T
i have 56k maps. just unclick the 'Show already downloaded maps' will do the trick.
Death
I don't see how "Show not downloaded beatmaps" is any different from unchecking "Show already downloaded maps" and the only other suggestion in this thread is a duplicate.