forum

Skins made to help improve and enjoy playing hidden mod.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
I made some skins what may help nomod players play hidden.
And what may help improve hidden players performance.

I wanted to improve my acc and unconsistent reading playing the mod. I made the skins to improve.
Since the skins helped me a lot at my HD performance, general reading, acc and aim, i want to share them to anyone else who want to enjoy the mod at hard stuff without tons of HD practice. Get into the mod the first time, or help a nomod player who can't play hidden at all even trying to learn it before.

Before play them i recommend:
-Put background dym to 100% to have a black screen.
-Disable map's custom skin and hitsounds.
-Disable HUD while playing.
To disable HUD you have to press Shift + Tab by default while playing.
If you did change the keyboard shortcut what remove the scoreboard while playing, use Shift + The key you assigned to enable/disable scoreboard.
-Copy familiar hitsounds you usually use and paste them at the new skin folder to help you to track your timming and acc without have visual information.
-If you're used to read follow points instead circles itself at some patterns, go ahead and paste them at the skin folder.

Number 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vms50j3ahqpiufs/HDNomod.osk?dl=0 HD learning skin.
It's made to make the mod easier to read consistenly without put a lot of effort.
Your reading should improve really fast playing this skin due to how it's made. The simple visual information and fastest timming compared to usual skins what dosn't use the numbers as a hitcircle should be noticed in a heavy way while playing HD. I chosed the circles to be white because you can play any map at 100% dym background. Making really easy and enjoyable to watch and track the white circles while having a black background behind.

Sadly this one have a skinning knowed bug what i couldn't remove due to use hitnumber as hitcircles. It happens when the pattern combo reach the 2 digits displaying 2 circles. Circle number 0 and circle number 1 instead circle number 10.
Since it's made to practice and learn HD, can be used to play specific maps what dosn't have any 2 digit combos. Or edit the maps to make combos shorter before play them with this skin. I feel do it totally worth due to the good results after playing the skin for a while.

Number 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nos1t5mw78dao ... e.osk?dl=0 HD Skin.
Made to make the circles easier and faster to read to remove the problem some players have due to circles disappear to fast, or before you read them while playing HD. The circles are pretty simple and easier to aim due to use AR as a hitcircle, instead the whole thing. Making your aim follow your reading with better precision and without overthink a lot.
I change the slidders start circles to make reading easier at complex patterns, and easier to aim at spaced jump maps. They also have an smaller AR ring circle inside to help the aim.

Not displaying visual information due to misses or bad acc to make the gameplay less distracting and focus 100% reading the circles without get distracted about stuff at the screen. You should put your most popular/used to, hitsounds, to help you keep the timming by ear.

Number 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pprxkj87b91ht ... s.osk?dl=0 Hidden skin with some extras.
Add my favourites follow points, ar circles to play nomod and hit 50,100,300. Some people may like this one better.

All the stuff i used to make the skins it's from their own authors. I just made a new folder, search the files, test, remove, copy and paste everything online.
bonnie
DoggyOpOsu
Thnx dude.
Jekuru
omg thank you so much!
im flat
2k views 4 replies lol
bwert
I think Yugen will do just fine
UnnamedBeast
nice necro
DXPOHIHIHI