forum

[Archived] osu! freeze at spinners/many sliders in a row

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akayume
So, i got this problem where my osu! freezes for a second when i reach a spinner or when many sliders appear quickly after eachother, and i have no idea how to fix it. It might be connected to one of the latest windows updates... Have anybody else encountered this problem? Id like to have it fixed since it ruins a lot of my full combo runs because i miss the note before spinner in the end...
Kondou-Shinichi
?
do you mean its so laggy it froze?
or do you mean the whole game froze without lag?
Topic Starter
Akayume
it freezes without lag, even though its only for a quick second it still messes everything up
Kondou-Shinichi
perhaps computer issue.

can you give us your pc specs?

whats your average fps?
Topic Starter
Akayume
I run about 60-240 fps. My specs are I7 processor with 2.60 GHz CPU, Geforce GTX 1080 and i have 16 GB RAM. I use Windows 10.
Rdzu
Hey, I have the same problem. My game freezes when a spinner is about to appear. I don't have incredible specs but I have a stable 240fps when there's no spinner.
Philiphkt
I seem to be having the same problem. When it's after a slider, nothing really happens, its more when there are 3 or 4 more clickers on the screen before a spinner, then it basically freezes 1 sec and screws up the 4 clickers... It stops freezing just as the spinner appears-ish