Wanna sleep with me?
Topic Starter
KupcaH
#exile
Serraionga
Wowzers~!!!!!1 >_< OwO
D-don't you think that's quite the hasty proposal~? I mean... you know~ >_< =w=

SPOILER
Under the provision of Copyright Ordinance 1962, works which fall into any of the following categories: literary, musical or artistic are protected by Copyright law. The definition of literary work was amended by Copyright Amendment 1992 to include computer software. Section 2 of the ordinance defines a computer program as "that is to say programmes recorded on any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage devices, which, if fed into or located in a computer or computer based equipment is capable of reproducing any information". In event of infringement, civil and/or criminal proceedings can be carried out. According to Chapter XIV of Copyright Ordinance, a person can face a prison of up to 3 years and/or a penalty of up to one hundred thousand rupees if he is found guilty of renting computer software without permission of the owner. According to a study of Business Software Alliance, 84% of software in Pakistan is being used in violation of the Copyright law of Pakistan. Commercial shareware distributors such as Educorp and Public Domain Inc printed catalogs describing thousands of public domain and shareware programs that were available for a small charge on floppy disk. These companies later made their entire catalog available on CD-ROM. One such distributor, Public Software Library (PSL), began an order-taking service for programmers who otherwise had no means of accepting credit card orders. Later, services like Kagi started offering applications that authors could distribute along with their products that would present the user with an onscreen form to fill out, print, and mail along with their payment. Once telecommunications became more widespread, this service also expanded online. Toward the beginning of the Internet era, books compiling reviews of available shareware were published, sometimes targeting specific niches such as small business. These books would typically come with one or more floppy disks or CD-ROMs containing software from the book. Commercial shareware distributors such as Educorp and Public Domain Inc printed catalogs describing thousands of public domain and shareware programs that were available for a small charge on floppy disk. These companies later made their entire catalog available on CD-ROM. One such distributor, Public Software Library (PSL), began an order-taking service for programmers who otherwise had no means of accepting credit card orders. Later, services like Kagi started offering applications that authors could distribute along with their products that would present the user with an onscreen form to fill out, print, and mail along with their payment. Once telecommunications became more widespread, this service also expanded online. Toward the beginning of the Internet era, books compiling reviews of available shareware were published, sometimes targeting specific niches such as small business. These books would typically come with one or more floppy disks or CD-ROMs containing software from the book. Spaghetti bolognese (sometimes called spaghetti alla bolognese, or colloquially spag bol or just spaghetti, also, props for Ctrl+F'ing the word "spaghetti" and reading this, you're cute) is a pasta dish consisting of spaghetti served with a sauce made from tomatoes, minced beef, garlic, wine and herbs; sometimes minced beef can be replaced by other minced meats. In this sense it is actually more similar to Neapolitan ragu from the south of Italy than the northern Bolognese version of Ragu. Often accused of 'inauthenticity' when encountered by Italians abroad, it may be served with a larger proportion of sauce to spaghetti than is common in some Italian spaghetti dishes, and the sauce may be laid on top of the spaghetti (rather than being mixed into it, as Italian custom) or even served separately from it (so that the diner can mix to his or her preference). It is often served with grated parmesan on top as in Italy, but local cheeses, such as grated cheddar are also often substituted. The sauce is commonly referred to as Bolognese sauce or just spaghetti sauce, but is actually closer to a Southern or Central Italian style of pasta dish, as true Bolognese sauce would be served only with tagliatelle ribbons rather than spaghetti in Italy.
levesterz
DXPOHIHIHI
https://youtu.be/J5q-ZaW9f-k

Sleep with the lolis
Jun Maeda
U gay
DaddyCoolVipper
no thanks
DJ Enetro

KupcaH wrote:

Wanna sleep with me?
Hyper gay right here, more than ColdTooth
ColdTooth
I'd actually sleep next to KupcaH, actually.
roshan117
ye sure
abraker

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

no thanks
Softwarm
The only place we have in our house for you to sleep is the couch, so if you're okay with that then sure!

haha i'm so funny haha
Jun Maeda

ColdTooth wrote:

I'd actually sleep next to KupcaH, actually.
Thats pretty gay
keremaru
id sleep
but that's it :P
and i wouldn't sleep next to you
i'd sleep in the fucking opposite corner of the room
Zekks
> OT is filled with sexually frustrated 14 year olds that play minecraft
> asking for sex
Ashton
Yes I’d guckig jump on a plane and fly to whrever the guck you are just to sleep with you... are you mental??
Topic Starter
KupcaH

Canadian Baka wrote:

Yes I’d guckig jump on a plane and fly to whrever the guck you are just to sleep with you... are you mental??
u wot m8
fat pear
Lmao that is a g word
abraker
gucci
ColdTooth

Canadian Baka wrote:

Can you maybe speak English for once? It's like I'm trying to grade an edgy 9th grader's report on aeronautics.
show more