forum

[Archived] H-420 Tablet Pen [Help]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Otaku-Cheeto
Problem Details: Ever since i reinstalled my tablet drivers for osu my pen preassure wont turn off at all and i cant use the x and z key to play because the pen is overly sensitive and actives with virtually no pressure. However if i go in the driver and change the preassure it dosent travel over to osu. Like if i set the pen activation to heavy it still acts like its light in osu but out side osu it dosent. Its really werid also in osu i keep raw input on help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I dont have one it would not help anyway.

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
Perhaps try disabling Windows Ink to solve the pressure issue?

You can press F10 in game to disable mouse buttons which should solve your key issue.
Topic Starter
Otaku-Cheeto
so if i disable it will it inheriently remove the pen preassure its werid its like osu over rules the driver controlling preassure.But i will try thanks for the reply!
Topic Starter
Otaku-Cheeto

Death wrote:

Perhaps try disabling Windows Ink to solve the pressure issue?

You can press F10 in game to disable mouse buttons which should solve your key issue.
so i tried that i cant find windows ink and honeslty i dont get why there is not just a button disabling pen preassure
Toxi
did you drop your pen? iive had this issue numerous times, and i also suspected driver issues. Reinstalled, still there. If you cannot buy a new pen, disable mouse buttons in-game with F10