forum

[Archived] Can't play multiplayer because of verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Colderchocolate
Problem Details:

Hi!
After a long break I want to play Osu, but when I install the game and I log in, the game wants to Verification my account, so I have done that.
After it, I got (again) a message called " For playing online, you must verify your account. Click here to do it!" or something like that (Polish version down here). I wait a couple of minutes and nothing. I uninstall and install again and nothing. What can I do?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

hoping that the image will show. If not, click here http://prntscr.com/huvjrc

osu! version: 20170404.2
Death

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
Colderchocolate
Done that, and sadly nothing.
I will write there.
Thanks for helping!
Death
Do that. It also seems like you are using an extremely outdated version of the client from April 4th. If you open up the options menu the game should start downloading an update, which is what you want.

If for some reason it does not start downloading an update. Download the installer from here and run it once over your current installation.

While you are waiting for a response from accounts, make sure you are signed out of the client and try using this website to trigger the verification process. If you go to the settings page for the first time there is a change you might have to verify.
Topic Starter
Colderchocolate
version b20171227.2 (is it that? :p )
Death
That is the most recent version, guess your original post was just inaccurate.
Topic Starter
Colderchocolate
I couldn't edit that version in the original post, and I forgot to write it. Sorry :(