forum

[Collab] Seven Lions - Falling Away (MitiS Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flowziee
well, it's been a really long time i've ever used this forum lmao. requesting here because its hard to find people who's interested in this xd

Description
This map is a 5 min marathon which is going for ranked/approved..
It is a song that I love from the artist Seven Lions.
Optimal Difficulty is a 4* - 4.5* .
I would like to this to ranked to expose more players to Seven Lions. There's very few songs from them that are mapped, even less so in ranked. Meanwhile, I will try to find or possibly create a storyboard for this map.

Criteria
I need a person whose style is similar to mine and also has experience on modding/mapping.
My mapping style utilizes sliders, slider velocity changes and spacing.
Neat organization is all the more reason you will likely be selected.

The Collab Part
The break in the middle separates my part and your part. The empty part after the break will be owned by you (if I do choose you). Currently, I have completed my part on said map (0% - 55%). All you have to do is create a part that slightly differs from mine, whilst keeping the general style almost the same. The duration of your part is from 55% to the end. There's no deadline, because I rather receive a delayed good part of the map, rather than a rushed one. I also feel bad having to chase people for their parts. This doesn't mean that I can wait for a year for a single part, if you're gonna take long, make sure to forum PM me once in a while so I can take a look at your progress.

If anyone fits the criteria said above and would like to collab, reply to this. (not guaranteed) To see more, you can look at the map that I made for this collab request first. (Link - https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/713326)