forum

[Archived] Huion DWH 420 cursor in left corner and constant desync

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Confused
Having used a Huion DWH 420 for a solid year and a half now I haven't had any problems with it until today, I got my pc back from BestBuy and it runs great, everything is working perfectly and I couldnt complain other than when I try to play osu!. The problem is that my tablet totally stops being picked up by my pc about 4 seconds after starting a map, I have the windows ink disabled in the tabletconfig.ini and I turned off raw input, still the problem persists. Im planning on taking my pc back up to the bestbuy and have them roll back windows 10 to before the creators update but I'd rather not have to do that since they took my pc for a good week and a half already. Everything else works fine and my pen is already kinda broken but this is just desyncing my tablet from my pc entirely. I dont have this problem in any other program other than osu and the problem with the cursor still being stuck in the top left corner still persists, I believe the only way to fix it is to have them roll my pc back to the previous version of windows but if there is any other possible fix that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

osu! version: 20171227cuttingedge