forum

[Archived] I got a tablet and I've only been getting worse.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeckingNormie
I got a tablet for Chistmas (The Huion 420 I think) and I've been playing nonstop for a week now. I knew that I was gonna get initially set back from this, but the amount it really set me back makes me think it's not just the tablets fault. I used to be able to fc lower end 3* maps and clear higher end 3* maps up into the low end 4*'s with A's and B's (yeah I suck,) but now I can't even clear any 3* levels and can barely fc a low end 2* maps. Not only that but I feel like I'm just getting worse with the tablet the more I play, and I can't even play with my mouse anymore. With that said, is this normal, or do I just suck?
:?
Here are my tablet & Osu! settings:
Tablet buttons: disabled
Tablet area: full
Tablet movement: floating
Mode: Pen
Driver: whatever the latest one was
Osu! sensitivity: 2.5x
Osu! cursor size: 0.8x
Primary button: ;
Secondary button '

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Untitled_old_1
This isn't really a problem you should post on the Help section, yes when you switch from mouse to tablet you'll have to adapt to the difference.

Only thing I can provide you with is my settings if that would aid you in any way. I do use a Wacom tablet so excuse me.

Ingame settings:

Tablet Settings:

I'd just play the game until you get used to everything, I'm still getting used to my tablet but I'm improving so I don't mind.