forum

[Archived] Rank not updating?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiyuka
Hey everyone

So i just stopped playing osu after doing some good plays and while i was playing and now i noticed that my rank (#) havent move a single place. Usually when i get a play done i get -x number or +x number, i know that sometimes i wont just move with a play, but like i've been playing for an hour improving map scores and it didnt move. After i finished playing i went to my profile to check if one of the plays registered, which was one with 205pp and it doesnt appear, but in game it shows that i did it and its my best score in that map, so my question is:

Are the servers down right now and it will update later or its something else?

Note: I was logged in all the time, just in case you wonder that could be the problem.
Thanks!
Oui
according to this post, score submitting can take a while https://twitter.com/osustatus/status/944610695647129601
_-_nya_-_
I have the same problem.
I`ve played like 6 maps each 4stars+, some of them FC (I`m only 1,547pp so it should give me at least something) but it adds only score, not rank. I`v even played one of that maps that usually give lots of pp (for testing) - still no rank. This is not the first time it`s happening to me, Each time with 19k+ players online.

UPD: Oui, thanks for the info.