forum

[Archived] There is no ''Edit'' button on my screen.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reysiin
Problem Details:
Okey, so. I've been around in the osu community for about two years now. I got gifted supporter a while back from my friend when i was kinda new to the game. Had no idea that the ''Edit'' button was an available option for me when i was a supporter, instead i just downloaded a bunch of maps without considering to do anything about my profile. Right now looking at it don't see the ''Edit'' button on my screen. Got in touch with Saten so we could discuss about this problem, he said that it would be kinda weird for the button to just disappear from when i had supporter till' right now. Should'nt it be there from the start when i bought supporter? Cause my other friend got also gifted a month of supporter and he still has his edit button. Maybe since i changed names to rbjer > reysiin it disappeared?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://gyazo.com/c74caa64184ebd4bced715a4bcf0a444

osu! version: 20171215.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
You need to generate your userpage while you still have active supporter, seems like you didn't. You could try sending an email to support@ppy.sh though I don't know what they will / can do (if anything). Once your userpage is generated though, you will be able to edit it, regardless of supporter.