forum

[Archived] Every time i complete a map i get - rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JahadTK
I just don't know what to do about this. :(
Every day, i complete a map. i always get -150 rank over and over again every time i complete a map
It doesn't matter if it's a full combo, or a b. It just does it every time. I complete about 10 maps before i get off of the game because it annoys me so much.
It started after i got to rank 98k, and after that it just goes down no matter what I do. I haven't gained rank in 3 months.
I'm almost 7k lower than my highest because of this and It frustrates me I've looked at other posts and they all say "oh its just your rank updating" and i think that's bull crap in my case.
Death
You are at a rank where people pass you by the minute. When you complete a map your rank does update, and so the other posts are correct. If you do not gain performance points to offset the loss, you are going to go down in rank.
Topic Starter
JahadTK

Death wrote:

You are at a rank where people pass you by the minute. When you complete a map your rank does update, and so the other posts are correct. If you do not gain performance points to offset the loss, you are going to go down in rank.

What do you mean if I don't gain performance points I'm going to go down in rank. All I do is complete maps with a higher score than before and I just keep losing the rank. What are the chances that of the 20k people that are on when I'm on at least 150 of them pass me in rank every 5 minutes??
Sandy Hoey
The odds are pretty high at lower ranks. And beating your scores does not necessarily mean that you are going to get pp/ranks. I could play SS a 1 star map and it wouldnt do anything for me. Also, beating your previous score means you wont gain as much pp as you would expect because you have already received a large portion of the pp from the previous play (if it was worth anything at all). There is nothing new in your top plays for about a month
Death
Getting a better score on a map does not guarantee you are going to gain performance points. I think it is highly likely a significant number of people pass you throughout the day.