forum

[CTB] Spring Cup! [STAFF and PLAYER REG]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
im cute
Hello and welcome to the first Osu!catch Spring Cup! (O!CSC)

• Osu!Catch Tournament.
• 3v3 Tournament. Allowed 5 players max a team.
• Single Elimination, BO11
• Matches Will be Score V2.
• International teams are highly encouraged. Players on your team make sure they're around your timezone and rank.
• Ranks #1-#5000
• Seeding is handled by average PP. This will be handled after the staff sign ups are finished.
•Rescheduling will be done at staff discretion. We hold the right to deny any or all rescheduling if we feel it is not right to change the match time.
• Joining the Discord is REQUIRED
• Matches will be held on Saturday and Sundays
• Matches begin 23rd February 2018, registration deadline,16th February 2018.
RULES

• Teams must be able to play maps that are at least 4.7 stars (Or Higher) in difficulty.
• Schedules will be released in the Discord after Sign up Stage.
• Your team's opponents for each match will be listed in a challonge bracket which will be released after the sign ups close on the O!CSC discord
• Matches will be held as a 3v3, in a Team VS format, on ScoreV2
• If your team fails to show up 10 minutes after matches have be scheduled, will result in a loss of point. Failing to show up in the first 15 minutes after matches have be scheduled will result in a disqualification.
• Round 1 and 2 there will be NO WARMUPS in this tournament.
• The match will start with the team captain rolling. The higher roll will can choose to PICK OR BAN FIRST or give the first pick and ban to the
opponents.YOUR TEAM HAVE TWO MINUTES TO BAN MAP. If your team does not ban a map within two minutes your team will lose their ban map
pick. YOUR TEAM WILL HAVE TWO MINUTES MAXIMUM TO PICK MAP. If your team does not pick a map within two minutes your team will lose their map pick.
• Each team can BAN 1 MAP from the pool every match.
• Mappools will be in the 5-2-2-2-2-1 format (5 NoMods, 2 Hiddens, 2 Hard Rocks, 2 Double Times, 2 FreeMods, 1 Tiebreaker)
• Disconnects may be replayed (if the disconnects happen before the first 10 notes).Each team can replay for a disconnect once.
You are not allowed to pick back to back picks from the same pool bracket. (This includes NM. HD, HR, DT and FM)
• In FreeMod, At least two different mods on each team must be played.
• Mods are allowed in the TieBreaker, but are not required.
• Any stalling, excessive use of profanity, or constant spam will not be tolerated. After a warning, doing such things will disqualify you from this tournament.
• If one player fails but revives the score WILL COUNT, but if the team fails you will lose the round point.

Please leave a reply down below stating your team, UTC +/- time, and ranks for each player.
To register as a staff member please message me either in the forums, in osu, or in discord korean pleb#8562 . Commentators must atleast have 10k ranks in CTB and should know what they're talking about. Staff are allowed to take part in the tournament.

Good luck!

Discord: https://discord.gg/A3fExYS
Gato2499
I'd join but there's not enough people on my country to make a team :(
Kasumi-sama
owo ctb tournament!
gl with it o/
autofanboy
1 to 5000 or 1000 to 5000 for the rank requirement

rules should be clearer
Topic Starter
im cute

alienflybot wrote:

1 to 5000 or 1000 to 5000 for the rank requirement

rules should be clearer
I think its clear, if the 1 does not have a K next to it you should assume its #1. Thanks for the advice anyways ill change it ^^
wwwww
Looks cool have fun with it
spIyrg
Finally another ctb tournament!
Now I just need players...
Maybe I should just sign up for commentary.
Skyleia
Why make a tournament that starts at the same time as axs, while also having a lot less time to register AND with a country limit.
YERTI

Skyleia wrote:

Why make a tournament that starts at the same time as axs, while also having a lot less time to register AND with a country limit.
Kimitakari

Skyleia wrote:

LaviSorrow
I guess it is because this tournament is meant to be for players who are not good enough to participate in AxS
Skyleia

LaviSorrow wrote:

I guess it is because this tournament is meant to be for players who are not good enough to participate in AxS
axs has no rank limit and still a lot of spots left, also this tournament is for even better players as it actually has a rank limit
LaviSorrow
"Spirytusik najwydestylowaniuchniejszy"
LaviSorrow #962
Pjetras #1825
Sawa88 #594

(rest not known yet)

UTC+1
Topic Starter
im cute

Skyleia wrote:

True, changed the start date
LeWind
registration deadline ?
Topic Starter
im cute

LeWind wrote:

registration deadline ?
9th February
Hasu-
Searching team, pw me if you can :p
LechuCzechu88
I searching team : P