forum

[Mania] osu!mania editor column position be customisable.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Antalf
Sorry if this is a re post.

I've been trying my self to deal with this for a while now and thought that maybe posting this in the request thread would be a nice idea.

First of all what i mean with column position is that simply the "ColumnStart" of the editor can be customisable as it is in the skin.. Still no clue? Here is an example..

Example
Here we can see that there is no "ColumnStart" (this is just to revert it to the default one) and keeping some dimensions as the custom one (so there isn't a big difference gap).

Check where my arrows are and compare them to the next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this image we can see that I've highlighted my custom skin column start which differs from the default one in this way.

You can see that where i pointed my arrows are in a different position than the default one.

If we could make this osu! column move to any different place, lets say.. Here, this would help not only me but more people since this is mostly how comfortable one feels when editing, and i can say this would change my attitude and many other people towards the editor. Thanks.