forum

[Archived] Getting Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hs3716
Hello, this is really a personal issue which im not sure whether can be helped much or not, just want to see others opinions on the matter. So recently i bought a tablet for osu specifically. Obviously at first it was hard to get used to, gradually over time i got better and better at it, but I could always feel something off about it. Its been about 2 weeks since i got my tablet and I still haven't fc'd a single map, im still under shooting some clicks and cant do jumps properly. I asked my mates and asked others from the community and they said it took them around 2-4 days to be back to what they used to with mouse. That is not the case for me.

When I play I swear in my mind I feel as if its going to land perfectly when i jump, but then i just see missed pop up so often and im genuinely confused why. I look back at my replays and i see my cursor on the circle and just see misses. Like im not that bad of a player and recently started to climb the ranks with mouse, i just don't see why its taking me to long to get used to this tablet, failing maps which I know i can fc is really demotivating and pisses me off.

Just want to see your guys opinions on this,
Cheers
Sandy Hoey
Well, first off, you aren’t them. So your progression may and will be different. I bought a tablet, played with it for a month, realized i was still terrible, and went back to mouse. Just keep going at it and stop and take a break if you ever get too frustrated. Experiment with different active areas. Play more