forum

[Archived] My collections, local records, config and more disappear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TataSoto
Sometimes when i get in the game my local records, my repetitions, and my collections disappear, and my account log out, and i have the default game configuration, for example if I had the buttons changed they come back to default buttons, another example: If i had a skin activated it comes back to default skin, this happened more than 7 times and i'm getting bored because I have to make my collections again, I lost my local records and I have to configurate the game again, please I need help, there isnt any error message or something else, it just happen

osu! version: 20171211 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
You wouldn't happen to have your game installed to a %tempt% directory, would you?
Topic Starter
TataSoto
my game is installed in Appdata/Local/osu!
is that ok?
Death
There may not be a way to get your scores and collections back, but this should hopefully help in the future and prevent your settings from resetting constantly.

Please try closing your game and moving the files osu!.pcname.cfg and osu!.db (removing osu!.db will mark all of your maps as unplayed) outside your osu! Folder. Restart your game as an administrator and hit the "repair folder permissions" button.

Reset your settings one more time and then restart your computer to check if it worked.
Topic Starter
TataSoto
I tried that but the same happened again
WonderLust
bump, I just had the same thing happen to me and my osu folder is not in a temp route, have looked around and have not seen this issue be resolved yet.