forum

[Archived] Stylus for Huion 420 suddenly malfunctioning

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mugi Brows
Problem Details:
I was playing casually when out of no where my stylus stopped letting me left click to tap with it as if it were a mouse click, note I didn't change any settings and this was mid game. After this minor misfortune I couldn't use the pen for crap. I switched the battery, I tweaked some settings and no luck. I looked into it, apparently my tip was bent so I replaced it. Now It works fine, but I can't left click tap for convenience while menu-ing. I macroed a mouse press button on my keybourd as a temporary fix, but its just not the same, its so annoying. How the fricken heck to I make it so my pen can click/drag/tap without issues?

Screeny of driver and settings.
https://my.mixtape.moe/njyxyh.jpg

Please help! I'm not sure if its the pen, the drivers, or the settings but any point in the right direction would be much appreciated.
Kishuya

Mugi Brows wrote:

Problem Details:
I was playing casually when out of no where my stylus stopped letting me left click to tap with it as if it were a mouse click, note I didn't change any settings and this was mid game. After this minor misfortune I couldn't use the pen for crap. I switched the battery, I tweaked some settings and no luck. I looked into it, apparently my tip was bent so I replaced it. Now It works fine, but I can't left click tap for convenience while menu-ing. I macroed a mouse press button on my keybourd as a temporary fix, but its just not the same, its so annoying. How the fricken heck to I make it so my pen can click/drag/tap without issues?

Please help! I'm not sure if its the pen, the drivers, or the settings but any point in the right direction would be much appreciated.
Have you tried pressing F10 to disable mouse buttons? I had a similar issue and pressing F10 while in game or on song listing seemed to work.

Not sure why you tap with your stylus but eh.
Topic Starter
Mugi Brows

KuroTX wrote:

Mugi Brows wrote:

Problem Details:

Have you tried pressing F10 to disable mouse buttons? I had a similar issue and pressing F10 while in game or on song listing seemed to work.

Not sure why you tap with your stylus but eh.
I don't tap ingame while playing, I tap for ease of acsess in the menu, and yes I have tweaked the mouse buttons on and off with F10.