forum

single click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nit0ri
I just started having a problem (or a question) about single clicking, im usually using my index but i realised that im clicking much faster with my middle finger, but, while using my middle finger to single click i cant get into stack or stream. so it kinda block and im alternating between both and it bother me:/

Should i try to click faster with my index or to be able of streaming while using my middle finger to single click.
Is it okay to adjust playstyle?
thanks a lot for answering and sorry for my really bad english :)
pandaBee
Use whatever finger you want.
Kyrari
Kind of the same, when singletapping I'm faster when using middle finger but starting triple/streams with them is pretty uncomfortable whereas using the index doesn't give me this problem. I also never really learned how to start triple/streams with my middle so I just kinda alternate since I don't have enough singletap speed with index and starts triple/streams with index up till now.

If you wanna go singletap route then I think you should just practice on how to start triple/streams with your middle since you're faster with it.
But it's not really wrong to not learn it too tbh, your index finger would improve too eventually if you keep playing with it.