Cymbal Sounder
30 posts
When I finish a beatmap, in that purple part does not appear nothing (I mean the part that shows you the map's rank, the +points you need to get to pass +1 position, ecc...)
Example:

Another thing, when this happens, probably my points don't submit because in the upper part does not appear +/- rank, nor the +points, nor the +/- the precision in % and when I try to watch replays of those scores, I doesn't show the "Watch Replay" button
Example:

Edit 1: It happens with all the modes
Rhythm Incarnate
2,115 posts
Can confirm that stats do not load ingame.
Scores also don't appear in the "Recent Activity" section of my profile and don't add to the # of SS/S/A ranks counter. They do however show up in the "Recent Plays (last 24h)" listing under the "Historical" tab (as well as on the map leaderboards etc.).
Cymbal Sounder
30 posts
Luna wrote:
Can confirm that stats do not load ingame.
Scores also don't appear in the "Recent Activity" section of my profile and don't add to the # of SS/S/A ranks counter. They do however show up in the "Recent Plays (last 24h)" listing under the "Historical" tab (as well as on the map leaderboards etc.).

Sorry I don't understand what I have to do... o.o
Rhythm Incarnate
2,115 posts
I'm just saying that I have the same problem and added a few details, I don't know how to fix it either :P
Spinner Sage
136 posts
I have same problem to i'm afraid if my rank not counted now :( ... so should it be tagged as "confirmed" until peppy fix it?
Combo Commander
384 posts
same problem here

edit:
retried a different diff, still the same
Whistle Blower
28 posts
Same problem here... See my profile n check the historical :(
Rhythm Incarnate
1,813 posts
But it's not happening on each map you guys play, right?
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
No it's not happening on every map lol
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
But it's only not showing when overwriting old score
Rhythm Incarnate
1,813 posts
^ I'm sure all the information you gave are helpful right now, but next time edit your last comment instead of creating new ones owo
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Lyawi wrote:
^ I'm sure all the information you gave are helpful right now, but next time edit your last comment instead of creating new ones owo
lol i edited
Whistle Blower
28 posts
But i play many map,, and that doesn't show my scoreboard n replay (Include SS rank and Ranked score doesn't submit).. then i go offline :(
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
Hmmm.... I played a map where i haven't had a score on it and i completed it and it submitted. That's weird
Reply 35 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next