forum

Choosing our top plays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +15
Topic Starter
Clizapy
I think letting us choose which plays are displayed in our profile would be more interesting. It'd allow for unique scores to be displayed and honestly i just want to get rid of regret as my top play.

~Clizapy
Sandy Hoey
If you choose which plays are in your profile, then your profile no longer displays "top plays". But I dont mind having a new section (like favorites) where users can choose a couple plays to display that are not necessarily in their top plays
Azu
Something like favorite plays would be cool, could be a supporter feature or something.
Topic Starter
Clizapy

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you choose which plays are in your profile, then your profile no longer displays "top plays". But I dont mind having a new section (like favorites) where users can choose a couple plays to display that are not necessarily in their top plays
I was going more on the lines of what you think your top plays are but you are right since we use pp as a metric to define "top plays". Also i think visibility of favorites is a problem(i didn't know it existed until now). I think if we just move favorites next to top plays and have them side by side it so we can show how cool we are with our unique scores.

Bringing up favorites really made my post redundant huh.
Topic Starter
Clizapy
My post wont edit for some reason ;-;. Add a section called Favorite Scores.
Pokki
This is something the user page can accomplish, is it not? Also seeing as how the user page on the new website is more visible I think that furthers your customizability
Endaris

Wolther wrote:

This is something the user page can accomplish, is it not? Also seeing as how the user page on the new website is more visible I think that furthers your customizability
You have to keep in mind that a userpage is something reserved to osu! supporters and even on a userpage it is something different because you're not expecting such a listing when accessing a random player's userpage.
I'm with Sandy Hoey on this one.
xXOsuPersonXx
I'd star this if I had votes and if I were a supporter