forum

Cool changes to right click

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Darkan996
I think that the right click is a pretty cool thing to do when looking for a map to play or see top plays. It's pretty usefull but it can be more usefulll!

When right click a map this are the options that appare to you: "Manage collections" "Delete" "Remove from Unplayed" "Clear local scores" "Edit" and "Cancel"
what if add one more option call "Beatmap link" or something arround those lines, to let you go to the link of the map that you have in the osu! library? At least in my experience I will use this a lots of times.

Then is the other one but this time is a interaccion between right click and leaderboards in the library. When right of left click a name in the leaderboard let you to see his or her replay. My idea is if you right click it you can have multiplies choice such ass going to that person profile on osu! or maybe add as friend just like in multiplyer.

Thanks for reading, and yes my english is horryble, i don't speak it very well, sorrry for that.
O2MasterFX
A bubble next to the drop down in selection menu lets you go to beatmap topics or beatmap difficulty
Adri

O2MasterFX wrote:

A bubble next to the drop down in selection menu lets you go to beatmap topics or beatmap difficulty
That is true but I find his idea more intuitive AND ergonomic. Also a thing you learn in HCI classes is that you should give many possibilities to the user for achieving the same thing (without flooding the interface with interactions of course), and he'll pick the route he likes the most (be it shortcuts, menu navigation, right click on item, etc ...)

I found myself several times right clicking beatmaps in hope to find a link to the beatmap's rankings, and instead losing time in going back and clicking the bubble then clicking the proper link... I wouldn't feel overwhelmed with both interactions beeing possible, as the little button is nearly invisible to me.

Also in a functionnal way, sometimes while selecting a beatmap in multiplayer, the wrong ranking is selected and the bubble doesn't even appear, making it impossible to see the beatmap on this menu. (You have to go back to the multiplayer lobby, do a /np, then click on the link. With osu!supporter it takes one more click as the panel opens up and lets you chose what you want to do, aka open the web page)
b e e
I really like this idea! Sounds convenient
Topic Starter
Darkan996
Thanks to all of you guys!!! I hope it gets implemented in some future!