forum

[Archived] Not transparent

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hansi
just wondering why my picture wont show up as transparent in rankings in-game or on my userpage on the new website?
Lyawi
Simple, it's not transparent. Prefer using .png for transparency.
Topic Starter
Hansi
i would agree, but the thing is that it IS a .PNG with transparent background :/
Fatal3ty
Have you forgot this @2x.png files?
Lyawi

Fatal3ty wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about his avatar
Dntm8kmeeatu

Hansi wrote:

i would agree, but the thing is that it IS a .PNG with transparent background :/

It was uploaded as a jpeg. Either you saved it wrong, used a wrong version, or something crazy happened.

You sure it's not a .png.jpg ?

Double Double check and make sure it is infact .png, or try uploading it again? or providing the original image?
Topic Starter
Hansi

Lyawi wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about his avatar

Yeah, well, figured out what to do anyways. had to upload it from the old site ;-; when i did it from the new site it got a black box behind it. but when i did it from the old one i think it got transparent. havent refreshed in game yet, but the background is a more light black than before.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Seems like new Design is changing and forcing .jpg

Not sure if intended, will look.
Topic Starter
Hansi

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Seems like new Design is changing and forcing .jpg

Not sure if intended, will look.

yeah, tried to upload it on the new site again. looks like it turned to .jpg on the new site.
Animax
I wished i never changed my Avatar i had a Transparency but now I tried to make a new Avatar but everything I try it will turn to a JPEG -.- NICE job @ppy please FIX
Death
Please don't bump old posts. Try making your avatar look nice without transparency, this is intended.