forum

alright i literally entered here to complain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tesdon
how is there still no man with a mission - my hero beatmap in the game yet that's good, i mean wtf where is monstrata
Serraionga

tesdon wrote:

how is there still no man with a mission
Because there are no NPCs in OT, which basically means there's no way to get legitimate missions at the moment.

I can give you one though: try posting in 5 threads the following sentence: "I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals."
It shouldn't be too difficult for you.
The alternative is going here and forgetting you ever stepped into this horrible, terrible place.

[New mission adquired: How To Be Loved By Everyone]
- Post in 5 threads the same exact sentence Serraionga has given you
abraker

Pictured: The beginning of Serraionga's army

Zekks
Minucat

Serraionga wrote:

tesdon wrote:

how is there still no man with a mission
Because there are no NPCs in OT, which basically means there's no way to get legitimate missions at the moment.

I can give you one though: try posting in 5 threads the following sentence: "I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals."
It shouldn't be too difficult for you.
The alternative is going here and forgetting you ever stepped into this horrible, terrible place.

[New mission adquired: How To Be Loved By Everyone]
- Post in 5 threads the same exact sentence Serraionga has given you
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals."
happy yet?
I did it for you
keremaru
"i did it for you"
now that sounds like something a mental person would say, oh god my vision is going blurry
Green Platinum
I'm still waiting for my beatmap of Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru.
ColdTooth

tesdon wrote:

monstrata
Great meme, no wonder why you're impatient.
Meah
PriPara maps
Foxtrot

Green Platinum wrote:

I'm still waiting for my beatmap of Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru.
man, i doubt it'll ever happen but i would love one. i doubt many people here even know about Rose of Versailles.

too bad i'm too lazy to be a mapper!
kai99
monstrata's trapped in my basement
B1rd
Keep him there.
ColdTooth

B1rd wrote:

Keep him there.

The only thing I agree from b1rd