forum

Golden Time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
did anyone watch this anime? how was it and would you recommend? the op is too good (not to mention the map is the freaking bomb) so i have a feeling i really want to watch it. is it worth?
Topic Starter
kai99
no shit this should be in otaku forum
Aurani
I'm a sucker for Romance anime in general, and this one was a gem when it aired, but there are some serious issues I have with this show that you will only understand once you watch it. lol
Meah
Very good anime, just watch
Mixed feelings, makes you frustrated, makes you smile also perfect ending
Ryoid
I didn't watch any anime recently except playing some otaku game
abraker
Is yet another highschool romance anime? Tbh I am tired of those.
B1rd
Better than this monstrosity of Hetalia: Axis Powers which I had the misfortune of watching today.

TBH, Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were just trying to make friends when they started WWII. (or that's the lesson I'm learning from watching this anime)
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Better than this monstrosity of Hetalia: Axis Powers which I had the misfortune of watching today.
I didn't make it past episode 2. Not sure if I should try again or not.
Green Platinum

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I believe it despite episodes only being 5 minutes long the show is just torture to watch.
Ryu Sei

Ryoid wrote:

I didn't watch any anime recently except playing some otaku game

Unrelated. Wrong use of except.
Ryoid
That why it has nothing to do about it
ColdTooth
Kai walks into a room with 4 clocks. How long does she stay there?
Meah

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I didn't even attempted
Topic Starter
kai99

ColdTooth wrote:

25 mins
Minucat

B1rd wrote:

TBH, Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were just trying to make friends when they started WWII. (or that's the lesson I'm learning from watching this anime)
I never really and hard time watching some clips. they were pretty funny at times.
though, the fandom was utterly garbage.
ColdTooth

kai99 wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

25 mins
Actually, no, while you might be right, you actually spent 24.73 minutes. But you're still wrong, because you have to multiple by 4 because of the 4 clocks. So then we take 24.73 times 4, which will bring our answer to 98.92. But below and behold, you were also carrying a watch on you, and your cat stayed in the room for 72.19 minutes.

In order for us to get the perfect answer, we need to take some precaution.

First, we need to subtract some numbers. Clock #2 is actually one hour ahead, because nobody bothered to change the time back due to daylight's savings. And clock #4 has it's time stopped, meaning the hands are not moving, so we can't really count that one. But can we count #2? Well... yes and no.

Yes we can, because 24.73 minutes has still passed, and no because it's pointing to us the wrong time. For simplicity's sake, we're going to include it without adding alot of complicated numbers. So now we still have 98.92 minutes, because your watch was on you, thankfully. But what about your cat?

Your cat stayed in the room for 72.19 minutes, which is a long time to be doing absolutely nothing but meow. This is going to get a bit complicated, so bear with me. Next you're going to take 72.19 times 3, because the one clock is broken, and three are still functioning, the answer is 216.57, a big number, but you'll understand it. Next we add 24.73, because a watch is still a device that tells the time, which then the answer becomes 241.30. But we're still not done, there is one final step we must do.

We have to add how long you have stayed and how long your cat has stayed. This becomes 241.3 + 98.92, which the answer becomes 340.22. But are we done?

Well, almost. We have to divide this number by 5 because that's how many clocks were present. I also lied because there is actually 18 clocks, and 3 of those are not functioning. Whoops.
Topic Starter
kai99
what the fuuuuck that is some quality shitposting
abraker
ok coldtooth won this thread. nothing else matters
Topic Starter
kai99
^yeah