forum

[Archived] pen movement suddenly not smooth..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sezuki12
While I was playing I decided to change my active area on my wacom properties. After I did it, the cursor movement became.. weird. It was not as smooth as before and while I play a song it just doesn't go where I want it to go. Pls help.
Death
If you have set a really small area there is a chance you just need to get used to the new sensitivity of it. Having a small area multiplies any movements you make with your hand.

It may also take time to get used to this new area, and the movements you used to make with old area will not translate to the same position with the new area.
Topic Starter
Sezuki12

Death wrote:

If you have set a really small area there is a chance you just need to get used to the new sensitivity of it. Having a small area multiplies any movements you make with your hand.

It may also take time to get used to this new area, and the movements you used to make with old area will not translate to the same position with the new area.
It was the same size. I just tried to move the location of the active area. And after the change it created a whole new level of jerky movements.
Death
Did you accidentally enable Windows Ink or change your sensitivity in game?
Upskirt
Bottom left, disable. You also want Pen mode checked.